Welcome to NeTTan Solutions
We are delighted to include you among our visitors and invite you to consult our site so that you can learn more about NETTAN Solutions. Helping a customer modernize its operations with optimal electric power is our core business. One of our favorite quotes is from Charles Kettering, a member of the National Inventors Hall of Fame : "A problem well stated is a problem half-solved". This is a quote that NETTAN Solutions lives and works by.
What drives us?
"Tackle waste throughout your operations to save time and money with the best solutions to mitigate any risk emerging from electric power supply interruptions and disturbances".
To live and breathe this mission, we strongly believe in the following values as we evolve into the future with our customers and partners.
• Integrity and trust –Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
• Customer care – Enabling customers with high-performance operations and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant, and by consistently delivering value.
• Prosperity through knowledge – Leveraging the power of global insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional value to customers.
Every day, NETTAN Solutions make promises to help its customers modernize their operations – but promises are just words, unless we put them into action.
Which needs does NETTAN Solutions fulfill?
NETTAN Solutions oversees power quality issues and energy management opportunities from the utility meter right down to the load. We act as a consulting partner with a methodology that fits the needs and expectations of the electrical consumer.
The increasingly widespread usage of electronics has created growing concerns regarding power quality. Around the world, the suppliers of electrical energy, electrically-powered product and mitigation equipment manufacturers and consulting engineers are all managing change in order to remedy problems caused by poor power quality.
The interoperability of systems, products and controls must all fit together.
Outcomes and Benefits
In conjunction with several players, NETTAN Solutions's expertise and solutions allow the customer to eliminate lots of waste by consuming energy in an optimal manner, meaning:
• More power resources
• Reliable operations
• Extended life of equipment
• Safer working environment
• Green contribution
This has a major impact on the performance of its activities.